I went to look at some houses today with my parents. We were near this awesome place called Crafty Burgr so I asked if we could have that for dinner and they said yes.
I don’t know why they spell it that way. It doesn’t really matter. The food is amazing.
Today, it was me, my parents, and Spencer, who works with me every day. I had been telling Spencer about this place and today, he got to see for himself.
First, we had Gouda stix. If you like mozzarella sticks, you will love these. They are Gouda cheese strips, with BBR sauce. (BBR sauce is something Crafty Burgr makes with Ranch and Barbecue sauce and I am guessing magic and you need it in your life.) Delicious. We ordered a mac n’ cheese burger with fries and apple slaw, a Classic Crafty Burgr with fries and a salad, a French Fry burger with onion rings and mac n’ cheese, and a Craft a Burgr with fries and mac n’ cheese.
And then…fried oreos. You don’t eat them. You experience them. Wow.
Things you need to know: Crafty Burgr meats are ground daily, burg’r buns are baked daily and sides prepared in house. The mac n’ cheese is made with beer cheese, yes really, and it is amazing. And the fried oreos? Well, you just have to experience them. You will need a couch.
So, here’s how I rated them today:
- Space and accessibility – 5 though if you are in a wheelchair it might be tight. But they move tables around to help people be comfortable.
- Sanitation – 5 everything is impeccably clean
- Friendliness of staff – 5 our server today was wonderful and the owner was chatting with the table behind us.
- Service time – 5 they time things really well here
- Overall taste – 5 maybe I need to go up to 10 on my scale
- Bang for your buck – 5 it will cost you a little more than fast food, but it is absolutely worth it for the quality and portions